Monday, December 20, 2010

End Of Year And Exams

The final part of the PSO bonus has now been cleared and I have just been plodding along on the cash tables. No real big gains/losses to report at the micro tables but I have cashed in all three of the exclusive Irish €1,000 freerolls on Pokerstars for a combined total of €23. There is really good value in these freerolls, as the fields are relatively low and the play is quite poor. There is two more weeks of the promotion so hopefully there's a final table in it for me! It's only when you start converting from euro to dollar in the Pokerstars cashier do you realise how weak the euro has actually gotten. Too bad Pokerstars prohibits currency speculation!


I had the pleasure of playing with the mighty Pokerstars Online Pro (lol), chiren80. For some reason he is multi-tabling the 2c 6max cash games at the moment. He must really be pushing hard for supernova elite this December ! I have important exams coming up after Christmas, so it's time to knuckle down a bit. I must achieve a 65% grade in each of my four exams to get the actuarial exemptions that are available to me. This means I have to bury myself in the books for a while.


I will be back with a vengeance in the new year, hopefully with a few goals written down! Until then,happy Christmas and a happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Get ya head down kidda and pass those exams. Not sure what actuarial exemptions are, sorry, but they sound important. The roll is still growing, thats always good to hear and I hope once the exams are over you can continue to build.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Chiren is training himself to be able to mass multitable cash games as he's going to try and become the first and fastest to SNE next year.

    Best of luck for 2011 yourself mate

    ReplyDelete