Sunday, June 12, 2011

A belated May Review

                 "Laziness dear, did I ever offend thee,
                  How many times have I left work to attend thee?!"

This somes up my laziness! I have had this blog written for a few days now and I just haven't got round to posting it...until now!
May is now well and truely done and dusted and it is officially my most successful month online. I banked $224 in profit and this figure was aided by €30 of the reload bonus that was cleared. I fell short of clearing the whole bonus by 240 fpp's but I did achieve my higest rate of fpp's earned in a 30 day period (1,000 fpp's). Still, I managed to somehow miss out on gaining SilverStar Status for the month of June, due to the bonus being cleared across two months!


Now for June I can finally start clearing the $50 pokercast bonus that I earned at the end of April. It has a very low clearance level (350 fpp's to clear the full $50) ,so hopefully I can clear this by the end of June. I have, once again, completed my latest bankroll challenge of reaching $810 which equated to tripling my original yearly bankroll. Who knows, by the end of June I might be a grand-ionaire. It is a cool thought that within 9 months of playing the ultra micros and starting off with zilch I would have $1,000 in my account!


I an close to clearing the 3,000 fpp VIP bonus which will add an extra $10 to the account. I am ahead of pace for my yearly goal of 5,000 fpp's and with that claiming the first 6 VIP Stellar Rewards. The next VIP Stellar reward bonus is at the 4,000 fpp step so it will take a little longer to get to this milestone. I have been meaning to add a progress bar to the blog to chart my progress,but laziness is a beautiful thing, so I will try to get that set up by the next post,promise!


Good luck to all that are heading over to the WSOP at the moment. Wish I was heading over, but then again it is hard to win satellites when you never play them! Hopefully there is an Irish bracelet this Summer, if the UK players can do it so can we! I will leave you with the stats for May:
May:
Bankroll =  $844 (+ $224)

Vpps = 630

Yearly vpps = 2,909

No comments:

Post a Comment