Saturday, April 9, 2011

March Stats And Another Goal Complete!

My "double the bankroll" challenge is complete! It happened a lot quicker than I expected and I didn't have to rely too heavily on the VIP Stellar rewards or reload bonuses (having earned a total of $32.50 from these sources). Not suprisingly the hand that sealed the deal was on the 25c/50c tables where I had followed a total fish. The hand is posted below.

https://www.pokertableratings.com/hand-history/stars/59822186475/13843194658

 This now means I have a new biggest online pot to the total of €98.35. Other than this pot though I don't think I have been playing my best poker. I donated a chunk of it right back at the 2c/5c tables. Seeing as one goal is complete, Here comes the next one(as proposed by jrmontano). TRIPLE MY ORIGINAL BANKROLL. This would see my bankroll to the $810 mark and that is just around the corner from a grand!!


 My fpp's have also creeped across the 2,500 mark so I could cash all these in for a $25 bonus. I still think there are better ways to turn fpp's into cash so I might have to do a bit of studying to find the best way. If anyone out there has any suggestions as to how to use them wisely just leave a comment on the blog. I need all the help I can get!I will leave you with the stats from my best ever month:
March:
Bankroll =  $542 (+ $145)
vpps = 457

1 comment: