Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pokerstars Home Game Reload Bonus and Running Hot!

It has been awhile since Pokerstars have done a reload bonus (WCOOP I think), but that time has come again. It is in conjunction with their Home Games interface with which they are trying hard to promote. The Home Games seems like a great idea, too bad I have no mates with a Pokerstars account! Pokerstars are offering a 25% reload bonus up to $150. You have to earn 20 fpp's to release each $1 of bonus and the bonus is released in $10 increments.


So I emptied my moneybookers account ($49) and I now have a $12.50 bonus to clear and I need to earn 245 fpp's to clear it. After the two day waiting period I just placed the $49 back into the moneybookers account, so in essence it's money for nothing and your kicks for free! It is a nice time to have this reload offered as I have about 250 fpp's to go until the next stellar reward and this means I will have a nice $22.50 added (hopefully!) to my account in the not so distant future! I also got credited with a $5.50 Home Games ticket but I don't know when/if I am going to use it.


Online has been going swimmingly. Just looking at the figures now I have realised that his month, so far, has been my best month with regards cash games.  I have got rid of the 1c/2c cash games and now play solely 2c/5c and higher. If I see some good spots on the 5c/10c tables and 10c/25c tables I take a shot, but not too often. The extra fpp's earned at this level will help clear the bonus. I am also inching closer to my new years resolution of doubling my bankroll. Anyway I will fill in the details on the student masters, which happens St. Patricks weekend, in the next blog. Laters.

March:
Bankroll =  $498 (+ $101)
vpps = 182

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you moving up in stakes :)


    Best of luck at the tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I heard about many people who reached platina VIP level by playing NL5 at multiple tables

    ReplyDelete