Saturday, February 5, 2011

January Review

January was one of my best months on-line. I have ditched the 1c/2c dollar tables for the 1c/2c euro tables and the results have been great. A big difference between the two tables is that you can buy in for up to 250 BB's on the dollar tables but only buy in for a maximum of 100 BB's on the euro tables. I don't know if this is all changing with the Pokerstars cash games revamp, but I hope not! It makes for a much looser player base on the euro tables and a good place to accumulate vpp's. I also threw in a few 2c-5c tables and 5c-10c(short stack) tables just to say goodbye to the old format!


I have already achieved one of my goals for the new year. I attained SilverStar status for january and I am enjoying the extra fpp's it brings in. Also the two shiny stars on the avatar is a nice change! I might play in the 100 fpp $30,000 freeroll for VIP players this week if I have time. The WBCOOP  was also on during January and I secured myself two $11 and a $22 ticket for the SCOOP series. I earned my ME ticket in the first pot limit omaha tournament, which was nice as I only ever played it twice before. I also cashed in a NLHE tournament later on in the series and then finished 107th on the ME. At least it was better than bubbling the same tournament last year!!


I gained my first stellar reward for reaching the 750 vpp level, so thats an extra $10 for the bankroll. I have no real plans for February and I definately wont be able to play as much as I did in January. I guess I will just keep tipping on trying to double the bankroll but the January play really helped this goal! Laters.

January:
Bankroll =  $349 (+ $79)
vpps = 795

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching the SilverStars VIP status!

    Have a nice February too :)

    ReplyDelete